[Heeplist] Heepvention 2015

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Tue Jun 9 15:40:31 EDT 2015

Just a reminder, Heepvention 2015 is coming closer and it's starting to itch
already. July 30, 31 and August 1.
I am looking forward to see who is coming to Belgium and celebrate with us.
I hope to see many many Heepsters.
You can find hotel information and how to buy tickets, through the website.
That website is created by Esa Ahola and he done a real great job.
http://heepvention.com

For those who don't know yet, Paul Newton and Lee Kerslake are coming all
three days. They are going to rock the place as usual.
Also on the bandlist, are :

Never Land
Fade to Grey
Deiggj Band
Innocent Victims
Circle of Hands
The Band of Legends with Lee and Paul.

Robert Corich is going to share some interesting stuff he wants to talk
about.
Trevor Hensley is going to jump on stage...

and many more things will happen, but you gotta be there to find out.

So, i hope that my call, some 12 months ago, to start saving your dollars
and pounds and euro's, to come to the Heepvention, is been heard.
Belgium is awaiting you all.
I am awaiting you all, together with the Heepsters who already bought their
tickets and booked their hotels.
Looking forward to meet up again, or for the first time, whichever is the
cause.

Check out http://heepvention.com

Rock on

Staf