[Heeplist] Where is everyone? Bob, Igor, Ian, Kevin! Is there anybody out there? Cheers, Mark.

Christopher J. Andresen ian05james74 at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 09:32:09 EDT 2015

Hey there. Im am new here. My two favorite bands but I live in Indianapolis, IN and don't have the money lately to travel. I only thing people listen to here is rap and country... puke. So bands like Purple and Heep don't come to close to here anymore. Last time I saw Uriah Heep was 2001 at the Eight Second Saloon. It is in the top five best shows for me, very up close and great sound. Last time I saw Deep Purple was 2002 with DIO in Noblesville, IN.Another top five was Deep Purple at the House of Blues just before Abandon came out, 97 or 98. Steve Morse got married on stage and Ian Gillan was Trashed but still great... a crate of Heineken and a couple bottles of Johnnie Walker behind him, if even I can remember correctly myself. Fun times, I really need to get out more.