[Heeplist] UK Tour Koko London

Richard Pascoe r.pascoe at telia.com
Tue May 12 12:41:14 EDT 2015

The Koko show in London was quite well attended - great atmosphere, all
ages and ethnicities gently rockin' to new and classic Heep!

However, being Sunday evening we were "ushered" out quite soon after the
Finale

My first Heep gig since 2006 - well impressed with new "rawness".
Overall a solid performance - no great surprises apart from a technical
"hitch" on LiB Intro as Mick's guitar wasn't "plugged in".....
Bernie moved in with his microphone and rendered a few Beatles lyrics
until the "incident" was resolved

Maybe someone can elaborate on this - can't for the life of me remember
which lyrics..but it was quite amusing and The Band all laughed about
it....

Great meeting Heepsters from Brazil (Claudia), Norway, Denmark even
Ukraine - and of course The Faithful Heeplisters.

Quick chat with Russell after the show in the pub opposite - hope to
meet him on the golf course sometime soon!

Cheers and Heep On

Richard