[Heeplist] KOKO

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Mon May 11 16:47:43 EDT 2015

Hi Jamie!°

It's good to have you on the list.
I had may first Heep concert nearly at the same age during the Innocent
Victim tour - and I still keep a couple of non sold concert tickets I
found at the backstage exit after the concert, to use them for
autographs of all five members of the band.

I appreciate it very much to be joined by that new generation of UH fans

Norbert