[Heeplist] Heeplist] Live Heep on dime

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:24:00 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,
So that's it , everyone is giving up?
Your laying down the gavel, closing up shop
Closing out the minutes?
Heep music is boring for you now?

How do you think Box feels playing Easy Livin hundreds a times a year for
the past 43 yrs
Ya , I think he might be bored of the song but, he never gave up on the
band or playing it for us.
So guys don't give up on them!
Problem is, everyone is so concerned about set- lists. There is so much
more to talk about. I enjoy the  stories everyone has with experiencing
Heep.
I like hearing about technical things, guitars. Amps, lighting, sound. Did
they blow up an amp? Mick break a string during one of his songs. How was
the sound, did anyone talk to the band members? Yes, and I enjoy reading
about about the pub nights in jolly ole England :)))
Things of that nature.
Don