[Heeplist] Heeplist] Live Heep on dime

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun May 10 17:37:13 EDT 2015

The list is the place to be, it's far better than Facebook, DS

Sent from my Fire

On May 10, 2015, at 1:48 PM, Dave Wilkes Booth <dwbrocks at yahoo.com> wrote:

Bob we hope you are being sarcastic, I for one must say it is disappointing that our "dozen or so" heepsters in the UK can't post an update. I don't Facebook, or endulge in much other social media other than the heeplist, so any info would be appreciated to a degree, but noooo!
Uriah Heep is a fascinating listen, thru every era, but being a fan is rather difficult as the fans tend to be militantly difficult and abrasive. It is aggravating to read about all the jolly jaunts to st. Holmsforth and everyone having a cracker of a time, but I guess that's just the way that it is, and I won't ever change it!

Dave Wilkes Booth.  👯 ;p>
wilkesbooth.com
killerinstinctband.com