[Heeplist] Live Heep on dime

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun May 10 12:58:28 EDT 2015

I am hoping in lieu of gig reports someone will help us all out with some
downloads of these shows on Dime.
Has the list been down?  I have not seen one gig report from the UK or set
list.  But who cares anymore, it is no longer a treat or big deal to see
Heep live.  Everybody on the list has seen them many times lately, and from
what I have read on the list it is not the same band as '72, there have been
some changes.
Starting to feel like list has run its course after 19 years and time to
move on.

New slogan is "Since all heep is good heep, why bother discussing"