[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Apr 22 17:19:25 EDT 2015

 I know, some of them like talking 'bout that, but from my personal point of view all of the line-ups with David were equally  good. Each had its strong points. The first three albums were raw hard rock with progressive elements, with Lee and Gary they became more of a song oriented rock band while with Wetton they partially returned to their hard roots not forgetting about other popular influences of the time including poppy rock'n'roll. But it was all united by quality songwriting and that very familiar tender velvet voice. It is not nostalgia, Bob, it is qualities.
Cheers, Igor