[Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Apr 22 08:49:06 EDT 2015

Take your time, we all know they were good,, how much more can be said really other than how they dressed and who cares about that. DS

Sent from my Fire

On April 22, 2015, at 5:09AM, Tapio Minkkinen <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

I apologize for having also other things in my life:-) No changes in
the set list from USA shows. Report is coming very soon.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi