[Heeplist] (no subject)

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at icloud.com
Wed Apr 22 08:06:52 EDT 2015

Yeah, for some reason they changed a few of the US covers. Of course, the mother of all album packages was Live with the 10-page color pictures of the band, bios and tour program. These days I only buy vinyl. The last one I got was the first Crosby, Stills and Nash album from 1969. They are coming to Norway in October and I got tickets!

Knut