[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Apr 22 10:02:01 EDT 2015

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
Кому: Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>
Дата: Среда, 22 апреля 2015, 17:00 +03:00
Тема: Re[2]: [Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob,
I think it ain't as simple as you put it - nostalgia, no. I suppose people who fell in love with the Hensley-Byron era regardless of age just might be very keen on that very kind of music and feel that Mr.Box' version of the band may have its advantages but  they naturally miss the main Heep ingredients which can't be measured in keyboatds-to-guitar (or whatever) ratio. Different chemistry - I am of that opinion, and no matter how do you call the band, it's the music that matters.
Cheers, Igor