[Heeplist] (no subject)

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Apr 16 06:18:44 EDT 2015

Hi Don

Check out www.plastichead.com, they have at least Outside shirt
available. That is the company who is making the shirts, I have on
idea why the link is not at the official site.

I'll be seeing Heep tomorrow in Hämeenlinna, I hope this time they
have some merchandise with them. The last time they had was on Into
The Wild tour in 2011, after that they've haven't had merchandise desk
at all when they've played here in Finland.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi