[Heeplist] (no subject)

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 14 09:08:00 EDT 2015

Merchandise in the US has been up and down. I've seen them sell out of
everything at certain shows.

Milkwaukee shows had a great assortment and I picked up a hat, 2015 US Tour
poster, The Legendary Uriah Heep tour guide, a special US Tour shirt with a
picture of the band on the front and the tour dates on the back and an
Outsider shirt for myself and Outsider girls tee for the wife.  I did miss
out on the Uriah Heep Beer Coozie.  And was looking forward to picking up a
mouse pad but that item never made it to Milkwaukee. Decided to grab a beer
and when I came back the Coozie was sold out!

My recommendation would be to buy everything as soon as you get into the
venue.  Though I had to carry everything around with me, after the show the
lines were long at the merch table and they had already run out of man
items.

Scott