[Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Apr 11 16:40:20 EDT 2015

No question Eddie was a game changer when it came to guitar playing, and you still hear it today, in some ways he changed it more than any modern player other than Hendrix, but I loved what Jimi did for guitar playing, and hate what Eddie did for it, but no question Eddie was a first class talent though. DS.