[Heeplist] Lucifer's Friend Awakening

I.barnes3 I.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 4 16:44:28 EDT 2015

Yeah the Byron discs are great too. I actually bought the Country CD about a year ago even though David only appears on 1 track. David was an amazing singer as is John.

Just listened to the 4 new tracks and they are excellent. The Lucifers Friend style is apparent  on all 4. Early favourite is Pray.

Iain

Sent from Samsung Mobile