[Heeplist] David Byron CD has arrived

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 09:35:19 EDT 2015

Hi Kevin I believe you are fairly recent to the list. One of the guys who run the list has been working on this for years. He uncovered recordings is David doing cover tunes on "tops in pops" type compilations in early 70's that were big at the time. I think they are only available through EBay you should be able to find all 4.

I love his version of the old 3 dog night tune. "Mama" and "Love Grows" is an all time favorite of mine as my first love was named Rosemary.

I grew up on pop in the 60s and loved it!!

Bob Winward