[Heeplist] New music 2015

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Mar 31 12:25:52 EDT 2015

 Yes Sir, it is a true love indeed - I grew up then and plain hated most of the contemporary things heard right away except for classic heavy metal like Manowar, Metallica, Helloween, Iron Maiden to name a few.  :) The rest sounded lame, artificial, reminded me of plastic flowers on the graves and only when I got to know the classic rock bands like DP, Grand Funk and ... you know who, I finally felt like I am home now. As for the 80-s a century after - I couldn't care less, although my educated guess is that if it will let someone get any profit out of the brand name, the band will exist  and carry on as long as necessary :))))
Cheers, Igor