[Heeplist] New music 2015

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:50:25 EDT 2015

Just curious guys,
Does anyone know why Heep didn't continue recording with Pip Williams?
Was it over money , were they not seeing eye to eye on some issues or, just
wanted a change of direction?
Just curious about Mike Paxman,
Hoes does everyone feel about the job he's been doing with Heep?
Do you think they should continue with him or, try another direction with
someone else, maybe incorporate fresh ideas?
Or, stick with him for the next recording ?
Cheers,