[Heeplist] Bootleg of Too Scared to Run Available?

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 19:03:11 EDT 2015

I am trying to complete my video from Sellersville, PA (for my own use)and I don't have an audio source for Too Scared to Run.  Does anyone have a good bootleg of this song from the US tour?  I found Moscow in February to use but it seems a bit too distorted. I can't seem to get anything off of Dime either for some strange reason. Would someone please write me off list,if you can share something with me.  Thanks....

Ed