[Heeplist] Live shows

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 12:43:08 EDT 2015

At tailgaters out side before the show I heard this guys saying in a negative tone that there was only 2 original members. I corrected him and said no it is just Mick Box and he got more negative. I can bet he probably has not bought any new heep music since the 70's. So i told him just wait this show is going to kick ass and if you not have the new album you need to pick it up and get on board with the new Heep sound. He paused and really didn't say much after that. Uriah Heep is a big family of band members and fans, look at all the drummers on the first album. I know i like Uriah Heep and I really like the new sounding heep a lot more then the Byron stuff. Dont get me wrong I love the classic Heep but I would really like to see a show with all new music from the Bernie era..

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever