[Heeplist] Heep catalog

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:09:54 EDT 2015

Okay... one more thing... When Ken Hensley was at the helm... Some of the
greatest lyrics of all time came out of that or should I say those line ups
and the likes of demons and wizards and the magician's birthday can never
be copied or compared to... But they are there for us forever... Somehow
even after that the band kept moving along and is still out there offering
us good sounds, and words we can appreciate and enjoy for what they are
today... Yesterday is gone but tomorrow moves us on... And I hope to be
continually inspired by my favorite band as long as they're willing to keep
giving me something to listen to and enjoy