[Heeplist] Ken Hensley Facebook page

ray clark raymond.clark at att.net
Thu Mar 12 16:44:26 EDT 2015

To those who are not on Facebook I copied and pasted this from Ken Hensley's page.
          "Next, some exciting things on the horizon ....
We are planning a long series of orchestral concerts, starting in St. Petersburg on November 26th and going right through to Spring of 2016.
I have made the set list (you will love it!!) and the arrangements are being written now. Perhaps you can imagine songs like Paradise/The Spell, The Park and Beyond The StarZ with a full symphony? I know I can and that´s why I am excited.
Hope to share this with you eventually.
God bless,...
Ken
<><
ps ... Who knows? If this works well, we could go Global!!"