[Heeplist] San Diego Heep show

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Mar 12 00:05:26 EDT 2015

I couldn't be more upset that Heep played in my backyard and I couldn't go, I sure hope a lot of people did go so they will play here again, I do admit if I wasn't going to see them Thursday I would of found a way to go whatever it took. As it was I didn't get home from doing all the stuff I had to do till just before 8pm so I wouldn't of made it. What's case is it's the first show of the tour that I haven't seen any mention of someone going. That said I've got one doctor appointment in the morning c and then I'm free to get to the concert just up the coast about 70 miles, and I'm very excited, haven't seen them since 2002, and I'm Ready.. Dave S