[Heeplist] At Tangiers

Dave Cackowski davrox2010 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:08:42 EDT 2015

I just got home from the Sold Out show in Akron! Just met the whole band! They couldn't have been nicer. They tore the roof off the Tangier tonite. I will be posting pictures on my facebook page. Please stop by and enjoy. Also just got news from the band they will be playing this area again next year. They just confirmed it to me minutes ago.
     I also told them that the demand for the show was so high they could have sold out a 2nd show here! I told the band and they were very happy!!

Dave Cackowski
Macedonia, Ohio

Sent from my iPad