[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:37:00 EDT 2015

Guys,
There is  45 yrs. of music in Heeps vault to choose from.
If I'm looking for inspiration, I'll put on " If I had the time"
If I'm looking to relive my glory days of stadium rock , I'll throw on "
the other side of Midnight"
If I want to listen to a good hard rocking song to drive to , I'll listen
to  " The Law "

Different sound, styles.
All different Bass players.
All different singers.
All different keyboard players.
And almost all different drummers.
Doesn't matter to me, There's plenty of Heep
Music for everyone to enjoy :)))

I noticed today, mysteriously, some how my I phone has incorporated the
whole U 2 album
Songs of Innocence and now has spoiled my songlist, since most of the songs
are UH.
I don't remember downloading them. Must be a new way of marketing ? U2
infects you with a virus or something and forced their music on you? This
will need to be rectified immediately :)))))