[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Mar 8 11:23:49 EDT 2015

 Kevin,
It's ok, no offence taken, being positive and optimistic is cool (on one hand), but it can also blind your eyes. I am neither optimistic nor pessimistic, and although an illusion is a great part of Heep's legacy, I prefer being sober and critical. That's the way I am. And yes, sometimes I'm down on them because I just don't like what they do. That's honesty, I can't pretend I like smth when I don't. But to cheer it all up a bit, I must remind you: when this band released their latest studio LP, I was not short of kind words and praises. And Bob's your... witness. :)))))))))))))))
Cheers, Igor