[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 09:44:17 EDT 2015

Listen, to clarify, I love modern Heep.  I also in the past loved Lee's
Drumming, Kens organ work and David's vocals, I still do, there is nothing
wrong with that.  However I am not going to criticize the new band, I am
grateful we have Mick still going, surrounded by a highly talented cast that
is putting out new music and still playing the new versions of the old
classics.

What law says Gypsy in 2015 has to sound like Gypsy of 1970?  It is boring
to hear the same thing, I like the fact that they are spicing it up.  And
anyone who says Bernie has no passion on the classics, need only to listen
to Sunrise!!  He soars on that vocal.

And anyone who says KH live is more heep sounding is not being serious.  One
element is there, the keyboards.  The vocals and guitar work do not have the
talent level and sound like a cover band.