[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Mar 7 10:41:22 EST 2015

I get the feeling nobody thinks much of the new lineup.   It is time for Heep to quit!!  They should not tour or release anything because it will be criticized.

I can tell it's over there have not been any reports this week.   I must be living in "lala" land!!!

La, la, la la ooooohhh

Over and out!

Bob Winward