[Heeplist] (no subject)

southshore74 at juno.com southshore74 at juno.com
Mon Mar 2 23:49:03 EST 2015

Always   Loved  the   Heep ,,,  Hi   to  all  the   Heepsteers..  out  their   and  waiting  for  the  new   one.  one   to   arrive..I  have   a    second  house  in   PA    and  was  wearing  a   Heep  shirt  and  this    Guy   about  75   asked  they  are  still   around,,,I   replied   and  still   making     Great  music....I  i  Personally  like  the  Byron/Hensley  years   best,, but  never  have  missed  a  show...They   did  cancel  last  year  at  some   fair  on  the  other  side  of   PA.......I   looking   forward   to   reading   The  review  from     Bob  W,,,,I  was  to  meet  up   with  Bob   W  but  just   could  not  pull   myself  out  bed......     They played   in  NYC at  Kings Place,,,, I  have  a  terrible case  of  the      Flu......They  still    Rock!!!!!