[Heeplist] Stanislavskiy (HC) :)))

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Mar 8 11:46:12 EDT 2015

 Yes, Richard, absolutely, I tend to agree and add that to me the more the song is yours (you brought the original idea, you worked on the arrangement or brought in the lyrics), the more trustworthy it sounds to the pulic. Have you ever heard of a famous  Russian theatrical director Stanislavskiy? Here he's famous for one phrase: "I don't believe it!" That one is being pronounced when an actor or actress play without necessary dedication, formally or  just not meet the high standards of acting required for the role in question.  In case with with Heep it is bloody hard to meet them, especially for a singer...

Igor Shveytser