[Heeplist] Hi....

southshore74 at juno.com southshore74 at juno.com
Mon Mar 2 11:21:09 EST 2015

How  was  the   show  please   write  Privately......I    am  sure   The   Heep  were  Great  as  always.........Now  my   wife   and  myself  have  the  flu......Bad......I   really  wanted  to  meet  you,,but  were  both  so   sick....Take  care   and  thanks   so  much    You  are  are  True   Heepsteer  as   I  am,,,The  show  was   Probably   Great,,,Next   time.......First  Heep show  I  ever  missed  including  the   one  in  Central   Park  with   2  plus   feet  of   water   Have  a  Great    Day......My    wife  had  to  go  to  the  Hospital  she  was  so   sick...Stay    warm     My  friend!!!!!      L.Sutton     southshore74 at juno.com