[Heeplist] Uriah Heep @ BB Kings NYC

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 2 03:26:55 EST 2015

What a rubbish review, Bob, where's all the detail :-)  Nah, you know I'm
just joking, glad you had a great time and got to meet the band too.  I
shall have to reprimand Mr McLaren for not telling me he was going over
there though! Oh and Kev & Yvonne are most definitely visible on the Koko
DVD Bob, you weren't wrong.  For info, in the UK, the ski hat with woolly
ball is called a bobble hat :-)

Cheers,

Pete