[Heeplist] David Byron and some people's memory

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 07:17:43 EST 2015

They did play that song magicians birthday hanging tree and five new ones previously mentioned. I do you also see list moderator Mac steagall however he doesn't like we post pictures to the list so I will send you the picture of the set list and post on my Facebook timeline then when I wake up, I'm doing this in bed, I will transcribe the set list

Bob Winward