[Heeplist] David Byron and some people's memory

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 1 07:00:16 EST 2015

Sorry Igor, I really don't understand why you think Mick should always be on about David & Gary and Trevor? I'm sure he knows dates and misses his mates, especially David. Sure Ken can mention them and say nice things, he's got a lot of time being an arsehole to make up on. You know Ken admitted at HV2K that John got fired because of drug usage - Ken's that is - and admitted to not being a nice person at the time?

Cheers,

Pete