[Heeplist] Koko has arrived

I.barnes3 I.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 25 08:13:24 EST 2015

I watched the bluray last night and its a great show and very well edited. I listened to the audio on my way to work and this is probably tjeir nest live recording for quite sometime. The bass is a little quiet but that's a minor complaint and on my ipod the bass is slightly more prominent. Perhaps its more of an issue for my tv speakers. It really was worth the wait.

Iain

Sent from Samsung Mobile