[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 09:03:49 EST 2015

Ok, so what, it doesn't sound like 73, 79 or 96, who said it was supposed
to?  The past is great, but we are here in the now, Uriah Heep is still
going, so why bash them?  I do not understand the constant negativity on
this list.   Of course it is not 1973, it is 2015.  Doesn't anyone have a
calendar.  I will be the first to admit I do not look like I did in 1973,
nor can I run as fast as I did then.  I could go on and on.

So lets as a list send a certified letter to Uriah Heep management and order
them to cease and desist as a band, because they are aging and do not sound
like 1973.  They should immediately pack it in!!!

Disclaimer:
Oh, by the way, Norbert, do not take this personally, many say this on the
list and I get sick of hearing how bad heep sounds now compared to  the
classic lineup.  I just happened to pick your post to reply to, and it is
not directed at you.

On 2/22/15 6:20 AM, "Norbert von Fransecky" <news at musikansich.de> wrote:

> It was not by accident that I didn't mention '73. I was never so in with
this
> record. What is quite an odd thing. I am just reading the Byron
biography
> "Born to perform" - and the author made it THE highlight of
the Heepstory -
> like many others, including Ken Hensley.
And to me too the great live records
> made in the seventies are beyond my
dearest records - Made in Japan, Seconds
> out, Scorpions' Tokyo Tapes,
Rainbow on stage, Quo live, Yessongs - to name
> just a few - mostly I
like them more than the studio records - but not so
> with '73.
Maybe it is because I first got in touch with Heep in the Lawton
> Aera.
My first real rock concert was Heeps Innocent Victim Tour. I still own

their autographs on the backside of non sold tickets from the Hannover
> gig.

Norbert