[Heeplist] Top Ten

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Feb 17 03:38:13 EST 2015

My count is 25: 1 guitarist, 4 keyboard players, 6 vocalists, 7 bass
guitarists and 7 drummers. I didn't count John Jowitt as he was only a
temporary replacement for Trevor at gigs and I didn't count Colin Wood
or any other session musician on records that weren't actually band
members.

This listing from the line-ups page at my site:
http://www.heepfiles.info/person.htm

1 Mick Box guitars 1970-present
2 David Byron vocals 1970-76
3 Paul Newton bass guitar 1970-71
4 Alex Napier drums 1970
5 Ken Hensley keyboards, guitar & vocals 1970-80
6 Nigel Olsson drums 1970
7 Keith Baker drums 1970
8 Iain Clark drums 1970-1971
9 Lee Kerslake drums 1971-79, 1981-2007
10 Mark Clarke bass guitar 1971-72
11 Gary Thain bass guitar 1972-75
12 John Wetton bass guitar 1975-76
13 John Lawton vocals 1976-79
14 Trevor Bolder bass guitar 1976-81, 1983-2013
15 John Sloman vocals 1979-81
16 Chris Slade drums 1979-8117 Greg Dechert keyboards 1980-81
18 John Sinclair keyboards 1981-85
19 Bob Daisley bass guitar 1981-83
20 Peter Goalby vocals 1981-85
21 Steff Fontaine vocals 1986