[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 134, Issue 42

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Feb 16 08:23:56 EST 2015

 I believe, for the American scene that was a blast - probably the first real hard rocking album made in the USA. Still sounds good and I love it. Of course not that important or significant for the genre as a whole as were the first LPs of Heep, Sabbath, or DP in Rock or LZ II. But yes, overall,  if we of the year it was released, it still sounds great. :)))))
Igor