[Heeplist] Top Ten

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Feb 16 08:18:23 EST 2015

 Bob,
That guy's name was Steff, not Steve :))) And Colin Wood never was a band member, if you count him, you should include B.J.Cole as well. Also I noticed you don't give mr. Hensley credit for being a guitar player despite the fact that during the classic Heep era there were quite a lot of his phrases and even leads that are Heep's trademarks now. Did you count John Jowitt? I hope not :)))
Cheers, Igor