[Heeplist] REPORTS & SETLISTS

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 08:57:32 EST 2015

I believe the Rock Legends Cruise is happening now.  Any reports, setlists?
I would love to hear a set list from the USA tour, come on USAers, it is our
time to shine, Heep is on our shores starting this week.  It has been 2
years and I want to know what to expect when I see them Saturday.  I will
guarantee a great report of the show for Feb. 28 and a detailed setlist, it
is the least I can do as a huge FANATIC of Uriah Heep!!!!

I saw the signup sheet, I know who is on the Cruise and I have your personal
emails!!  This is not a threat, it is a promise!!!!

Heep experiences are not to be kept secret or under rocks.  A proper report
memorializes your show for ever!!  Don¹t make it one night of Heep, share it
with us all!!!!

Bob Winward