[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Top Ten

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Feb 16 08:08:58 EST 2015

 Yeah, Roy was... specific. :))) As for me, I prefer this song (instrumental) covered by Gary Moore. Roy was too dry, too pure for my taste, Gary had always had a "fatter" sound and more rapid fingers. Still, I believe Mr.Buchanan was one of the inspirational guys for both US rockers and modern bluesmen. I also like some songs of his... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCIbSO5bzY
Cheers, Igor