[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 134, Issue 42

southshore74 at juno.com southshore74 at juno.com
Mon Feb 16 00:41:37 EST 2015

Hey   all...I     lurk   at  the  list everyday   and  have   seen  the  Heep  since  1973   in   NYC...Going   to  BB  Kings   Place    on  Feb  28.  to  see  them  .....One    guy  who  plays  a  mean quality   guitar   Hard   Rock      First   Montrose    Album    back  in   1973   wen   mammy  Hagar  was  the   Lead  singer    (Great   Band,,,,, and   all  kinds  of   music   May  he    (RIP)   is    Ronnie    Montrose....From   hard  rock   to     instrumentals    to   all  kinds  of  music......But   for  hard  rock  the  First       MONTROSE    album   is   one  of  my    fav's,   as   are    the   the  first     8-10   Uriah  Heep   Albums    with    David  and   Ken!!!!!!     L.Sutton