[Heeplist] Guitar players

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Feb 15 16:48:39 EST 2015

  I could of added Alvin Lee, Robbie Krieger, Leslie West, and many others all from the late 60s early 70s because very few after that really had what I liked, and in so many ways Eddie Van Halen changed the way people played for the worse when so many tried to copy his style, where Jimi Hendrix changed it for the better when he as copied, with great players like Robin Trower for example. As you go through the ages there's guitar players that changed guitar styles just like Robert Johnson did with the Blues and even Chuck Berry with rock, it's really cool when you go through history and listen how so often a single artist changed the musical direction, just like Elvis and the Beatles. Dave S