[Heeplist] Heeplist] NHR

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 12 22:52:44 EST 2015

My list is short also. The guitarist has to really “move me” with his playing and his style. Not many in the course of 50 plus years have done that. I’m not a “flavor of the month guitarist” fan. Big lists are somewhat impressive, but if I take enough time and look through my whole catalog of music, I think I could come up with about 20-30 “NAMES” also. The four that I mentioned do it for me.

Dale