[Heeplist] NHR

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 07:31:14 EST 2015

Andy Powell too is awesome. The problem with this sort of list and thread,
it could go on and on (as Igor pointed out using lyrics of a Schenker song)

I have been listening to music for over 50 years, that his a lot of bands
and guitarists.

Lets get back to Heep!!  How about the top 10 most talented to play in Uriah
Heep?  Has anyone ever counted the actual number of folk who have appeared
on records and then add former members who did not like Stef Fontaine or JJ
Howlett who played bass after Trevor but before Davey?

On 2/12/15 4:37 AM, "martindturk" <martindturk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has everyone forgotten the gentlemen from Wishbone Ash? (Argus in
> particular)?

Sent from Samsung Mobile