[Heeplist] NHR

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:13:30 EST 2015

Hi Bob,
Ya, I got most of them but, a few names I'm not familiar with. I listen to
music but, I usually don't get into a band or artist to go as far as
researching and remembering names etc, Unless , it's a band or
musician that really impacts me
I just listen to the songs and melodies, usually.
if I like what I hear I'll play it again and if I really like what I hear I
will purchase the music and if the music really impacts me, like Heep did ,
I would then take the time on researching into the artists bios etc.

Of course Mick box, I was wondering who would call me out on that one :))))
I guess what I meant was other guitarists other than Box.
And judging by the actual names listed, looks like Gilmour is the winner of
the contest !
And of course Randy Rhodes, Winter, Hendrix and Derringer are also huge
guitar monsters! :))))