[Heeplist] NHR

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:28:33 EST 2015

Igor you seem to be a font of rock and roll knowledge I find your posts to
be quite interesting.... Keep on Heepin on
On Feb 11, 2015 4:23 PM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv@> wrote:

>  Well, you're free not to read that, Terje, but in that case you might
miss some interesting thoughts or info :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

terjped at hotmail.com>:
> >Saw that Igor ;-)   but to be honest sometimes I cant be bothered to
read Your wall of text every time ;-)
> >But at least someone got some sense...a top 10 list without
Hendrix..come on guys!!  Seriously...  ;-)
> >Glad someone mentioned Rory too btw...he fell just short of my list but
a fantastic artist..

> >Terje

Of Igor Shveitser
> >Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 10:29 PM
> >To: Heepsters Mailing List \(Travellers in Time\)
> >Subject: Re: [Heeplist] NHR
> >
> > You should be more attentive next time, Terje, - Jimi (not some Jimmy
:)) Hendrix was mentioned before, and not without a good reason. :))))) If
not for him...