[Heeplist] Heeplist] NHR

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Feb 8 17:18:42 EST 2015

 I am more than sure he enjoys living in the States (taxes lower, life cheaper, etc.) and playing elsewhere 'cause, judging by what I know about how many come to the gigs in your country, USA isn't a dream of a classic rock musician for some 25-30 years now. My Russia or even actually all of Europe excluding UK (we all know they never really valued such great bands as their own Heep) will bring much more joy and income for the likes of Blackmore. And if you think he isn't worried... well, ask Doogie White about that. :)))))) Or even Graham Bonnett. Throughout his carreer he always aspired for two things - to be in control over the business and to be trendy. That's why he formed Rainbow (twice), that's why he hired and fired myriads of great (and no so great) musicians. And also because of that he got rid of or quit ALL OF THOSE  who were of the same caliber as he is.  However, having said this, I don't mean he doesn't like what he's doing. Yes, he even enjoys it - but that can change in a blink of an eye.
Cheers, Igor