[Heeplist] NHR

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 13:27:43 EST 2015

I guess it's all about how you see and hear it, musically he's still playing in the same basic style he always has, though without the anger, I think Blackmores Night is the best music he's ever done, but I do miss those electric guitar solos and all that craziness he once had, and I do wish he would crank it up at least one more time for a proper rock album, but unlike do many others I think he should have Candice do the vocals and bring in JLT, and even Ian Gillan for a couple tracks, but I would also be happy if he did a solo rock album with some of the people he always wanted to record with like Paul Rogers. But for me anything Ritchie is always great. Dave S