[Heeplist] You have received a YouTube video! NHR

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Feb 2 18:59:03 EST 2015

 Since most of us wasn't there holding a candle, you can believe whatever you find making sense. Here's Tony Carey for you:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQVAeOT79c  It is a well-known fact that Ritchie practiced practical jokes and some hooliganism on stage and off it as well :)))))), some of them surely were mean.
Cheers, Igor